Kanon Gaming is looking for a new member to manage all its eCRM activities.
This role is an opportunity to own email execution from approved creative to managing and building lists and segments. The best fit for this position is a go-getter, self-starter, self-taught, and a trier. Being an admitted geek for email marketing, best practices, and trends is a must, and being able to geek out on any kind of data-driven marketing and email-marketing strategy is a bonus. It takes one part marketer and one part data analyst.
There’s lots of autonomy in this role, as this person will manage a powerful eCRM software. You’ll be the person responsible for perfecting email, SMS, push notifications and on-site notification campaigns, so detail-oriented and/or self-proclaimed perfectionists are welcome. We love sharing smarts, though, so you’ll never work on an island. We want to learn from you as much as you learn from any of us!
- Comes with a slight (but hard-earned) fear of hitting the Send button.
- Build and manage emails, SMS, push notifications, on-site notifications and other multi-channel communications.
- Experience with creating user journeys, lifecycles, and automation campaigns.
- Lead player communication, relationship management, and retention strategy.
- Experience segmenting, cleaning, and managing lists.
- Experience with analyzing data, extracting useful insights, and improving campaigns and automation’s performance.
- Collaborates well with others from strategy to execution and “gets” the strategy behind the sends.
- Self-starter, project owner to build, troubleshoot, send, and report on campaigns
- Is eager to learn what the new capabilities and trends are in the email marketing and eCRM
- Continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimization in order to maximize consumers’ lifetime value, oversee the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, and promotion programs.
- Conduct Ongoing reporting of CRM performance for the purpose of realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns, and provide business-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting
- 3+ years of experience in CRM marketing, demonstrated a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, offer management, and email marketing.
- Strong data analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Has experience working with Google Analytics
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excited by improving Digital Marketing skills and upskilling on new opportunities