Kanon Gaming is looking for a new member to help with Google Ads daily administration.
This role is an opportunity to work closely with the Google Ads Manager to help with optimizations of the Google Ads accounts for our gaming brands. The best fit for this position is someone eager to learn who has the basic knowledge of SEM (& SEO) and preferably prior hands-on experience with Google Ads accounts.
There’s lots of attention to detail needed in this role, you have to find opportunities to optimize ads, keywords, costs, and use techniques to improve the account’s performance.
Duties & Responsabilities
- Creating, developing Google Ads Campaigns
- Collaborating and supporting the team in the daily account administration with your hands-on and analytical mentality
- Write well-performing paid search ad copies, A/B testing to find the best performing ads
- Doing Keyword research to find new opportunities
- Working towards specific targets that you will be measured upon
- Open to help with all different types of digital marketing campaigns
- Proactively maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge
Requirements & Skills
- Prior experience working with Google Ads
- You are inquisitive and would like to expand your knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- You have high attention to details
- You are very interested in Search Engine Marketing and the latest trends and features in SEM & SEO
- You have experience working with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Swedish or Danish is considered an asset