We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Ads Manager to join our Marketing Team at Kanon Gaming. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media Ads strategy in order to increase our online presence and to increase brand awareness.
Duties & Responsabilities
- Develop, implement and optimise the social media strategy
- Maintenance and enhancement of the brand reputation across all social channels
- Identify means for improving social content, reach, engagement and participation
- Define social media KPIs to reach objectives
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Measure and report the success of every social media campaign
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Create a social media calendar to create a weekly plan of content and schedule fresh publishing output including posts for all social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Analyse results to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization in Social Media
- Develop the product group’s social media marketing plan, in alignment with the overall global marketing plans
- Manage day-to-day proactive and reactive engagement on our social media platforms
- Monitor customers’ social conversations, summarize learnings and disseminate to inform decision making
- Report monthly/quarterly metrics collected from a variety of tools/systems and come up with innovative ideas of how to improve said figures
- Budget for Ad Campaigns on social media platforms
- Identify target audience for each social media platform
- Stay updated with sporting events and game releases, as well as research any form of sports news and casino news
- Since we will soon be launching more betting and casino sites, a Social Media Coordinator will also need to identify a target audience per product and manage multiple products on different social media platforms according to their audience while creating relevant content.
- Knowledge of at least 5 social media platforms and their respective business administration areas.
- Experience in increasing the audience on the above mentioned platforms, engage with the followers and track results accordingly.
- Ability to create paid advertisements and sustain a good CPA whilst tracking deposits and revenue generated from attracted players.
- Knowledge of the various jurisdiction’s regulations of gambling websites and general marketing.
Requirements & Skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- At least 1 year experience of working within a similar position
- Capable of working independently and taking ownership of projects to deliver against high level targets
- Passionate about sports and knowledge about the iGaming industry
- An exceptional eye for detail and excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- EU Passport
- Organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and committed