Kanon Gaming is looking for an individual who is fluent in Danish and English. The role will include responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer emails, calls and chats whilst providing technical support to customers. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the processing of KYC documents for verification and will be required to handle Danish content and translations.
Duties & Responsabilities
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including: emails, phone and live chats.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Kanon Gaming customer experience.
- Feedback recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal department where applicable.
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity, and agent satisfaction targets.
- Handling and processing of KYC documents for verification.
- Creating content for affiliate websites and social media.
- Writing articles for newspapers and news sites (online and offline).
- Handling translations from English to Danish and Danish to English.
Requirements & Skills
- Fluent in both written and oral Danish and English
- Strong communication skills.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Ideally have previous experience within the iGaming industry, however this is not mandatory.