Kanon Gaming is looking for a new member to help with the daily administration of our Digital Marketing Channels. We are a young and vibrant company who are looking to expand our horizons with new markets and new brands. This role would suit a person who will be responsible for analysing data, creating strategies, managing the digital marketing budget and optimising all digital activities.
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Build and manage acquisition campaigns across various channels including social, SEM, and programmatic to drive revenue and increase ROI
- Manage and optimise the company’s ROI with the performance channels.
- Improve KPI’s by a/b testing
- Working with marketing and other teams to test strategies.
- Making a brainstorming session to improve new marketing strategies to meet KPIs
- Understanding and analysing data, generating insights with your observations, identifying opportunities for growth and making data-driven decisions to improve our KPIs.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2+ years of experience working in a similar role.
- Experience setting up and optimise campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, Meta Business and other digital platforms
- Experience to use Google Analytics 4
- Analytical skills, being able to extract meaning and insights from large amounts of data and make recommendations based on it.
- Analytical and experience skills using google sheets, docs, excel.
- Google Ads, Analytics certification.
- Knowledge of using Google Tag Manager.
- Innovative and have the ability to come up with new ideas with how to improve campaign performance and user experience.
- Knowledge of Swedish or Danish is considered an asset.
- Previous iGaming knowledge is considered an asset.