Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Project Manager to assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of various projects which the company has pending. The perfect candidate have proven experience in handling several projects simultaneously. You will be responsible for projects from the inception to its conclusion. You will have a strong business acumen and be able to think outside the box, while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Sets deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitors progress of projects.
- Mentors and motivates the team.
- Meets with all departments and resources on a weekly basis.
- Provides written documentation and reports to all departments involved, on the progress being made against the deadline.
- Coordinates a project from inception to conclusion.
- Perform risk management to minimise projected risks.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop solutions to make sure that issues never become problems.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant departments and ensuring technical feasibility.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills.
- Proven experience of working in an Agile environment.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent qualifications.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience with taking abstract business ideas and converting them to process and system needs.