Kanon Gaming is looking for a new Customer Service Agent and Translator who is fluent in both Swedish and English to join our ever-growing team in Malta. The role will include responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer emails, calls and chats, while providing technical support to customers.
The chosen candidate will further be responsible for the processing of KYC documents for verification and will be required to handle Swedish content and translations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming enquiries through various channels including: emails, phone and live chats.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Kanon Gaming customer experience.
- Feedback of recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal departments where applicable.
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity, and agent satisfaction targets.
- Handling and processing of KYC documents for verification.
- Evaluating risk profiles of customers.
- Creating necessary processes to improve the customer support flow.
- Takes ownership of escalated customer issues and makes sure that they are followed up in a timely manner.
- Takes ownership of any customer support tools.
- Responsible for the processing of payments.
- Make sure that the website is tested 3 times a day.
- Handles Swedish translations and content.
- Other ad hoc duties as deemed necessary from time to time.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- EU Passport
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent team player
- Previous service experience, preferably within the gaming industry.