Kanon Gaming is a Maltese-born iGaming company that offers Casino. We are licensed by Spelinspektionen (Sweden) and Spillemydigheden (Denmark). At Kanon Gaming we strive to provide our customers with the best gambling experience. As we continue to expand and innovate, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Customer Operations Manager to join our team.
- Understand all the functional parts of all client operations in an Igaming environment.
- Have good knowledge of client facing operations such as support , KYC and AML , Payments and Sales.
- Be effective at shaping or introducing new procedures and processes to solidify all customer facing back office operations.
- Specifying and building tools to improve the speed and quality of support.
- Onboarding and training new support team members.
- Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working closely with product teams to understand and give input into product changes relating to the customer service department.
- Assisting with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings.
- Managing schedules of team members according to customer demand and any service level agreements.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analysing data from the customer service functions.
- Identifying and acting to remove obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service.
- Taking part in forecasting and budgeting for customer service and tracking the actual performance against budget.
- Leading and supporting customer service teams through required changes.
- Working closely with senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives.
- Keeping updated with regulatory requirements and changes
- Keeping contact with 3rd party providers in case of escalation.
- Proven experience in a customer service or operations management role, preferably in the online gaming industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Familiarity with customer support software and tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in the online gaming sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred).