Kanon Gaming is looking for a new member to join the marketing team and help manage its CRM activities. This role is an opportunity to own email execution from approved creative to managing and building lists and segments. The best fit for this position is a go-getter, self-starter, self-taught, and a trier. Being an expert in email marketing, best practices, and trends is a must, and being able to geek out on any kind of data-driven marketing and email-marketing strategy is a bonus. It takes one part marketer and one part data analyst.
- Build and manage emails, SMS, push notifications, on-site notifications and other multi-channel communications.
- Conduct Ongoing reporting of CRM performance for the purpose of realising recommendations for future CRM campaigns, and provide business-wide consumer analytics and behavioural reporting
- Continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimisation in order to maximise consumers’ lifetime value, oversee the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, and promotion programs.
- Lead player communication, relationship management, and retention strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience segmenting, cleaning, and managing lists.
- Experience with analysing data, extracting useful insights, and improving campaigns and automation’s performance.
- Experience with creating user journeys, lifecycles, and automation campaigns.
- Collaborates well with others from strategy to execution and “gets” the strategy behind the sends.
- Self-starter, project owner to build, troubleshoot, send, and report on campaigns.
- Is eager to learn what the new capabilities and trends are in email marketing and CRM.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM marketing, demonstrated a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, offer management, and email marketing.
- Strong data analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player.
- Has experience working with Google Analytics.
- Prior experience with Fast Track is an advantage.
- Prior experience working in the iGaming and/or ecommerce sector.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excited by improving Digital Marketing skills and upskilling on new opportunities.
- Fluency in Swedish and/or Danish is a major advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct customer communication.