We are excited to present a unique opening for a seasoned Human Resources Specialist to become part of our innovative iGaming team in Malta. In a sector as dynamic and thrilling as iGaming, we’re on the lookout for an accomplished individual to take charge of HR duties and play a pivotal role in our sustained growth.
As an Human Resources Specialist at Kanon Gaming, you will play a crucial role in the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding to employee retention and development. You will collaborate closely with various teams and leaders to ensure a smooth and productive working environment while upholding our company’s culture and values.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including creating job descriptions, posting vacancies, reviewing applications, conducting interviews, and making hiring recommendations.
- Collaborate with department heads to understand staffing needs and strategize recruitment efforts.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a seamless transition into the company culture.
- Prepare and manage employment contracts, ensuring accuracy and compliance with legal requirements.
- Handle work permit applications and other immigration-related processes for international hires.
- Develop and implement strategies for employee engagement, growth, and retention.
- Coordinate performance appraisal processes, including setting objectives, conducting reviews, and providing feedback.
- Collaborate with managers to identify professional development opportunities and career paths for employees.
- Stay updated on relevant employment laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Foster positive employee relations through effective communication and conflict resolution.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to employee information, contracts, and performance.
- Effectively communicate design decisions and rationale to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Present design concepts, prototypes, and user research findings to gain buy-in and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in an HR or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in managing the full recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, interviewing, and hiring.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong team player who can work collaboratively across various departments.