Kanon Gaming is a Maltese-born iGaming company that offers Casino. We are licensed
by MGA (Malta/EU), Spelinspektionen (Sweden) and Spillemydigheden (Denmark). At
Kanon Gaming we strive to provide our customers with the best gambling experience –
the only way to ensure we keep the excellence of our product is to hire the best people!
Working at Kanon gaming is unique to other iGaming companies as due to its size
everyone can see and feel their contribution from the beginning.
As a Social Media Manager you will be the driving force behind our online brand
presence. You will develop and execute social media strategies, create compelling
content, and foster interactions with our audience. Your goal will be to increase brand
awareness, drive engagement, and ultimately support business objectives.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as deemed necessary
- Develop and execute a social media strategy through competitive research,
- platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audienceidentification.
- Create paid ads and set specific objectives.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily, including text,photos, videos, and news.
- Have experience in managing various social media networks, including
- Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams, including IT, Design, Data, and Customer
- Service, to ensure brand consistency.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy foreach community.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, andmonitor customer reviews.
- Create branded content to support marketing and customer service needs.
- Engage in online conversations with prospective and existing clients abouttopics in our industry, products, and brand.
- Propose and implement new features to enhance brand awareness, such aspromotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Minimum 2 years of working experience as a Social media manager