We are seeking a skilled and innovative Multimedia Designer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will work on a wide variety of creative projects that include designing and producing graphics, videos, animations, and 3D renderings for our website, social media channels, marketing materials, and more.
The ideal candidate has a knack for visual design, digital trends, and creative storytelling.
Duties & Responsabilities
- Develop multimedia content ideas in line with our brand objectives and audience preferences.
- Design and produce multimedia content such as graphics, videos, and 3D animations for marketing campaigns, website and social media platforms.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, design, and content teams to generate effective and engaging multimedia content.
- Use industry standard design and multimedia tools to design, animate, edit, and finalize production of the content.
- Conceptualize and execute visually compelling content for different digital platforms.
- Participate in project meetings to understand project scope and objectives.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends, technologies, and techniques in graphic design, video production, social media, and digital marketing.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design, graphic design, digital media, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a multimedia designer, graphic designer, or similar role.
- Proficient in design and multimedia software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects), Sketch, and other graphic design and video editing tools.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a broad range of multimedia design skills.
- Experience with 3D modeling software such as Maya, Blender, or Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Solid understanding of design principles, web design, and social media platforms.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.